Dr. Boonchai is one of Thailand's leading and most requested plastic surgeons, having completed plastic surgery procedures on thousands of overseas patients. The reasons that people choose Dr. Boonchai, apart from his strong professional and academic development, he combines a state-of–the-art care with attention and understanding each patient's concerns and objectives.
Dr. Boonchai is committed to patient safety and ensuring clients achieve the best possible outcomes. His goal is to have happy patients rather than a large overall number of clients.
Dr. Boonchai holds certification with the Board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery as well as the Board or General Surgery in Thailand and is a member of various Medical and Surgical Councils including the International Society of Aesthetic and Plastic Surgeons (ISAPS) and American society of plastic surgeons (ASPS).
Often requested for breast augmentation surgery, Dr. Boonchai also expertise in other breast surgery, face surgery, Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck), Liposuction, Female genital surgery and Gender reassignment surgery.
EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND, PRACTICE AND TRAINING
- Chulalongkorn University Medical School, Bangkok, 1993-1999 – M.D. (2nd Class Honors)
- Diplomatic, Board of General Surgery, 2004
- Diplomatic, Board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, 2006
- Full Time Plastic Surgeon, Bangkok Metropolitan Administration (BMA) Medical College and Vajira Hospital, Bangkok, 2006-2011
- Full Time Plastic Surgeon Phuket International Aesthetic Center (PIAC) 2010-2015
- Instructor and Lecturer in Plastic and Reconstruction Surgery, Department of Surgery, Bangkok Metropolitan Administration (BMA) Medical college and Vajira Hospital, Bangkok, 2006-2011
- The 13th ASEAN Congress of Plastic Surgery, Chiang Mai, Thailand, 2006
- The 6th Asia Pacific Burns Congress, Seoul, South Korea, 2007
- The 29th Pan-pacific Surgical Association Biennial Congress, Hawaii, USA, 2010
- The 14th International Congress of the Oriental-Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (OSAP) Pattaya, Thailand 2014
- The 23rd Biennial Symposium World Professional Association for Transgender Health (WPATH) Bangkok, Thailand 2014
- Carboxymethylchitosan, Alginate and Tulle Gauze Wound Dressings: A Comparative Study in the Treatment of Partial-thickness Wound. The 13th ASEAN congress of Plastic Surgery, 2006.
- Hypertrophic Scars and Keloids. Update in General Surgery : Basic Science in Surgery Volume 2, 2008, ISBN 978-974-06-7360-6.
- Infected Burn Wounds Treatment with Combined Nanocrystalline Silver Dressing and Negative Pressure Wound Therapy in BMA Medical College and Vajira Hospital, Thai Journal of Burn Injury, 2009, volume 5, page 11-16.
- Bacterial Profile in Burn Patients in BMA Medical College and Vajira Hospital. Vajira Medical Journal, 2009, volume 3, page 253-260.
HONOURS AND AWARDS
- Outstanding Instructor (Undergraduate level) Award, Department of Surgery, Bangkok Metropolitan Administration (BMA) Medical college and Vajira Hospital, Bangkok, 2007.
CERTIFICATION AND LICENSE
- Medical Licensure: Medical Council of Thailand, 1999
- Thai Certified Board of General Surgery, 2004
- Thai Certified Board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, 2006
MEMBERSHIPS IN PROFESSIONAL SOCIETIES
- Thai Medical Council
- Royal College of Surgeons Thailand
- The Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery of Thailand
- The Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery of Thailand
- Thai Society of Wound Healing
- The Thai Society of Wound Healing
- The Thai Society of Burn Healing
- Thai Cleft Lip-Palate and Craniofacial Association
INTERNATIONAL MEMBERSHIPS IN PROFESSIONAL SOCIETIES
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS) since 2011
- American society of plastic surgeons (ASPS)